Biltmore Radiant Wood Burning Fireplaces with Standard Refractory Firebrick and manufactured by Majestic provide ultimate elegance, convenience and performance for your home. This 38" Biltmore Fireplace perfectly frames a roaring fire. Its unique design features a hidden smoke baffle which provides an open view and true masonry look, a built-in adjustable flue damper to prevent heat loss, standard refractory firebrick, a tilt-up heavy-duty grate for easy ash clean-up, and a wire mesh fire screen which protect against flying sparks. This model also provides gas line access for easy conversion to gas logs. The 38" Biltmore Radiant Wood Burning Fireplace is UL design-certified and requires an 11 CF Two-Wall Chimney. The actual dimensions are 47-1/8" wide, 52-7/8" high, and 26-3/8" deep. Framing dimensions measure 47-5/8" wide, 53-1/8" high, and 27-7/8" deep. The fireplace opening is 33"x27", and the hearth measures 36" wide in front, 22" wide in back, and 20" deep.
- Radiant wood burning design
- Hidden smoke baffle provides open view and true masonry look
- Built-in adjustable flue damper helps prevent heat loss
- Includes standard refractory firebrick
- Tilt-up heavy-duty grate allows for easy clean up of ashes
- Wire mesh fire screen protects against sparks
- Gas line access has easy knockout on both sides of firebrick for optional gas logs
- Uses 11 CF Two-Wall Chimney
- UL design-certified
- Actual Dimensions: 47 1/8" W x 52 7/8" H x 26 3/8" D
- Framing Dimensions: 47 5/8" W x 53 1/8" H x 27 7/8" D
- Fireplace Opening: 33" W x 27" H - 1,026 sq. in.
- Hearth Dimensions: 36" W (front)/22 W (rear) x 20" D