The combination of style and wood burning technology makes this stove an ideal option for the home. This well crafted stove contains a brick-lined firebox and heats an area of 1,000 square feet. With a solid steel construction, this stove is extremely durable without sacrificing style. The 3/16 inch top provides strength while maintaining a streamlined look. A cast iron door with a polished nickel handle encases the ceramic glass window and provides a striking view of a picturesque fire.
- Heats up to 1,000 sq. ft.
- Durable plate steel construction
- Cast iron door with ceramic glass
- 3/16" thick top
- Brick-lined firebox
- Polished nickel handle
- Optional blower available
- Dimensions: 26 15/16" H x 22 1/2" W x 20 5/8" D
- Heat Output: 10,467-26,100 BTUs/hr
- Flue Collar: 6"
- Avg. Efficiency: 74.5%%
- Avg. Emissions: 5.3 grams/hr
- Log capacity: 18"