This plate steel fireplace insert for wood burning fireplaces can heat up to 1,500 square feet of space. This masonry wood insert with brick lining has a polished nickel trim and finish components and black wooden handles. A blower and faceplate are included with this wood burning fireplace insert. The insert is designed to be used with existing masonry fireplaces. If your masonry fireplace is in need of an insert, this one is an excellent choice.
- Masonry wood insert with brick lined firebox
- Heats up to 1,500 sq. ft.
- 6" flue collar
- Blower and faceplate included
- Polished nickel trim and finish components
- Black wooden handles
- BTUs/hr: 9,600-58,000
- Average Efficiency: 64%
- Average EPA Emissions: 4.7 grams/hr
- Firebox Volume: 1.3 cu. ft.
- Log Capacity: 20"
- Overall Dimensions: 21 3/4" H x 26 3/4" W x 20 3/4" D
- Faceplate Dimensions: 44" W x 31" H
- Minimum Fireplace Opening: 23 3/4" H x 30 3/4" W