These durable, round top pedestal tables are made from three quarter inch, seven ply plywood. They feature a walnut stain with tough vinyl bull nose edging. The durable support system is made from gauge steel. The study base is cast aluminum with metal guides for easy manipulation. The entire construction is bolted through for strength and support. Assembly and take down does not require tools. The dimensions are approximately thirty six inches in diameter by thirty inches high.
- Durable 7-ply 3/4" plywood top with rich walnut stain and vinyl
"bull nose" edging
- 16-guage stainless steel support column
- Four-pronged cast-aluminum base with metal glides
- Sturdy bolt-through construction
- Simple tool-free assembly and knock down
- Approximate Dimensions: 36" Dia. x 30" H