Metal-Fab's Type B line is the industry leader in chimney pipe. And if you want to increase the size of your pipe from 3 to 5 inches, then the Metal-Fab Chimney Pipe Increaser is for you. The innovative SureLock system allows installation without tools, just snapping together two pipes for a secure connection. And the double wall design allows for only a 1" clearance on combustibles. Metal-Fab has made a name in the chimney pipe industry for high quality and value. Use the Metal-Fab Chimney Pipe Increaser to increase the size of your pipe from 3 to 5 inches.
Compatible with the
following brands of Type B gas vent pipe
- Allows connection of 3" and 5" pipe
- .018" galvanized steel outer wall and .012" aluminum alloy
- Double-wall design allows a 1" clearance to combustibles
- 1/4" insulating air space
- For use with Metal-Fab Type B Round Chimney Pipe
- SureLock locking system creates secure connections without
- Hemmed flue and casing eliminate sharp edges
- Compatible with other brands of UL Listed round
gas vent pipe (see list below)
- Listed to UL 441
- Limited one-year warranty
- Small End: 3" Dia.
- Large End: 5" Dia.
- Height: 6.5"
- General Products Co. - Airjet
- American Metal Products Co. - Amerivent
- Hart & Cooley - Metlvent
- Household Manufacturing Inc. - Metalbestos and Airmate
- Mitchell Metal Products Inc. - Mitchvent
- Selkirk Metalbestos - Metalbestos
- Simpson Dura-Vent Inc. - DuraVent
- ECCO Heating Products - ECCO Manufacturing