Connecting pipeline of differing diameters is made easy with this chimney pipe increaser from Metal-Fab. The pipe is 8.5 inches long with a 3-inch diameter on one end and a 7-inch diameter on the other. This chimney pipe has a galvanized steel outer wall for protection from corrosion and an aluminum alloy inner wall for safety. The double wall design also allows for a minimum of 1 inch of clearance to combustibles. Installation is simple with the secure locking system; no tools are necessary. Hemmed flue and casting make installation safer by creating smooth edges. The 3-inch end conveniently connects to a variety of other brands of UL listed round gas vent pipe. Simplify your chimney pipe installation with this chimney pipe increaser.
3" to 6" pipe sizes are compatible with the following brands of Type B gas vent pipe
- Allows connection of 3" and 7" pipe
- .018" galvanized steel outer wall and aluminum alloy inner wall
- Double-wall design allows a 1" clearance to combustibles
- For use with Metal-Fab Type B Round Chimney Pipe
- Secure locking system requires no tools
- Hemmed flue and casing eliminate sharp edges
- 3" end is compatible with other brands of UL Listed round gas vent pipe (see list below)
- Listed to UL 441
- Limited one-year warranty
- Small End: 3" Dia.
- Large End: 7" Dia.
- Height: 8.5"
- General Products Co. - Airjet
- American Metal Products Co. - Amerivent
- Hart & Cooley - Metlvent
- Household Manufacturing Inc. - Metalbestos and Airmate
- Mitchell Metal Products Inc. - Mitchvent
- Selkirk Metalbestos - Metalbestos
- Simpson Dura-Vent Inc. - DuraVent
- ECCO Heating Products - ECCO Manufacturing