If your project includes offsetting vent obstacles or connecting two appliances to the same vent, consider using this quality swivel wye. This piece can be used on appliances including gas-fired fireplaces, furnaces, water heaters and boilers. Alignment is easy with a rotation of 360 degrees, and the male end has a locking system that is designed for a convenient connection. This product is constructed of .018" galvanized steel outer wall and .012" aluminum alloy inner wall and has 1/4" insulating air space. This swivel wye also provides for 1" clearance to combustibles with its double-wall design. Includes a limited one year warranty.
- Effectively vents Category I appliances such as gas-fired
fireplaces, furnaces, water heaters, and boilers
- .018" galvanized steel outer wall and .012" aluminum alloy
- 1/4" insulating air space
- Rotates a full 360°
- Double-wall design allows a 1" clearance to combustibles
- Male end features SureLock locking system for convenient
- Hemmed flue and casing eliminate sharp edges
- Listed to UL 441
- Limited one-year warranty
- Female End: 4.35" opening
- Male End: 4.5" opening
- Take Off Diameter: 3.5"
- Overall Length: 14.5"