Want to expand your 4" round chimney pipe to 7 inches? You can do it easily with Metal-Fab's chimney pipe increaser. This Type B chimney pipe increaser has a .018" galvanized steel outer wall with aluminum alloy inner wall, allowing a 1" clearance to combustibles. There are no sharp edges. And one of the things that makes this chimney pipe increaser so desireable is that Metal-Fab's design offers a secure locking system which means that no tools are required. The 4" end is also compatible with other brands of round gas vent pipe.
3" to 6" pipe sizes are compatible with the following brands of Type B gas vent pipe
- Allows connection of 4" and 7" pipe
- .018" galvanized steel outer wall and aluminum alloy inner wall
- Double-wall design allows a 1" clearance to combustibles
- For use with Metal-Fab Type B Round Chimney Pipe
- Secure locking system requires no tools
- Hemmed flue and casing eliminate sharp edges
- 4" end is compatible with other brands of UL Listed round gas vent pipe (see list below)
- Listed to UL 441
- Limited one-year warranty
- Small End: 4" Dia.
- Large End: 7" Dia.
- Height: 8.5"
- General Products Co. - Airjet
- American Metal Products Co. - Amerivent
- Hart & Cooley - Metlvent
- Household Manufacturing Inc. - Metalbestos and Airmate
- Mitchell Metal Products Inc. - Mitchvent
- Selkirk Metalbestos - Metalbestos
- Simpson Dura-Vent Inc. - DuraVent
- ECCO Heating Products - ECCO Manufacturing