For homes with limited chimney space choose Metal-Fab's Type B chimney pipes designed to fit right into standard stud walls. This Oval 45 Degree Chimney Elbow is just one of many chimney pieces used to manufacture a custom chimney that will vent your stove, gas-fired fireplace, furnace, or water heater. This piece is designed to snap with other Type B Oval pieces. Its hemmed flue and casing eliminates sharp edges. Metal-Fab chimney elbows are listed to UL 441, and come with a limited one-year warrenty.
- Effectively vents Category I appliances such as gas-fired
fireplaces, furnaces, water heaters, and boilers
- Fits in 2" x 4" or 2" x 6" stud
- .018" galvanized steel outer wall and .012" aluminum alloy
- 1/4" insulating air space
- Fixed 45° angle
- Double-wall design allows a 1" clearance to combustibles
- Components simply snap together - no tools required
- Hemmed flue and casing eliminate sharp edges
- Compatible with 4" Metal-Fab Type B Chimney Pipe
- Listed to UL 441
- Limited one-year warranty
- Top Segment Length: 2.25"
- Bottom Segment Length: 3.75"
- Offset: 4.5"