This product is designed to efficiently vent Category I appliances such as gas-fired fireplaces, furnaces, water heaters and boilers. It is part of Metal-Fab's Type B vent line, and boasts the same dual-wall construction as the rest of the line. This swivel tee is ideal for offsetting vent obstacles, or for connecting two appliances to the same vent! Constructed of a .018" galvanized steel outer wall and a .012" aluminum alloy inner wall, this product has 1/4" of insulating air space. It has a convenient full 360 degree range of motion, and the double wall design allows an easy 1" clearance to combustibles. A SureLock locking system is present at the male end of the product, and its opening measures in at 4.5". The female end measures a 5.43" opening. Other dimensions include: Inner Diameter at 5", Take Off 4.5" opening, Length 9.94". Enjoy a limited one-year warranty.
- Effectively vents Category I appliances such as gas-fired fireplaces, furnaces, water heaters, and boilers
- .018" galvanized steel outer wall and .012" aluminum alloy inner wall
- 1/4" insulating air space
- Rotates a full 360°
- Double-wall design allows a 1" clearance to combustibles
- Male end features SureLock locking system for convenient connection
- Hemmed flue and casing eliminate sharp edges
- Listed to UL 441
- Limited one-year warranty
- Male End: 4.5" opening
- Female End: 5.43" opening
- Take Off: 4.5" opening
- Length: 9.94"