This increaser creates a connection between 5"and 6" pipe without adding any height to the column. It has a double wall construction like other Metal-Fab Type B components that allows a 1' clearance to combustibles. The SureLock system eliminates the need for tools when making the connection between sections. Hemmed flue and casings eliminate sharp edges that could be dangerous. It is listed to UL 441 and can be used with other UL listed brands of round gas vent pipe. The large end is 6" and the small end is 5". The nominal height is 2.688".
Compatible with the following brands of Type B gas vent pipe
- Allows connection of 5" and 6" pipe without adding undesirable height
- .018" galvanized steel outer wall and .012" aluminum alloy inner wall
- Double-wall design allows a 1" clearance to combustibles
- 1/4" insulating air space
- For use with Metal-Fab Type B Round Chimney Pipe
- SureLock locking system creates secure connections without tools
- Hemmed flue and casing eliminate sharp edges
- Compatible with other brands of UL Listed round gas vent pipe (see list below)
- Listed to UL 441
- Limited one-year warranty
- Large End: 6" Dia.
- Small End: 5" Dia.
- Height: 2.688"
- General Products Co. - Airjet
- American Metal Products Co. - Amerivent
- Hart & Cooley - Metlvent
- Household Manufacturing Inc. - Metalbestos and Airmate
- Mitchell Metal Products Inc. - Mitchvent
- Selkirk Metalbestos - Metalbestos
- Simpson Dura-Vent Inc. - DuraVent
- ECCO Heating Products - ECCO Manufacturing