Do you need a quick and easy way to increase your chimney pipe's diameter? This pipe increaser will do just the trick! Use it with a Metal-Fab Type B Round Chimney Pipe to connect your 5- and 7-inch pipes. One of Metal-Fab's safe and reliable products, the increaser is made of galvanized steel on the outside and an aluminum alloy on the inside. Its secure locking system even frees you from having to run to the toolbox.
3" to 6" pipe sizes are
compatible with the
following brands of Type B gas vent pipe
- Allows connection of 5" and 7" pipe
- .018" galvanized steel outer wall and aluminum alloy inner
- Double-wall design allows a 1" clearance to combustibles
- For use with Metal-Fab Type B Round Chimney Pipe
- Secure locking system requires no tools
- Hemmed flue and casing eliminate sharp edges
- 5" end is compatible with other brands of UL Listed round gas vent pipe (see list below)
- Listed to UL 441
- Limited one-year warranty
- Small End: 5" Dia.
- Large End: 7" Dia.
- Height: 8.5"
- General Products Co. - Airjet
- American Metal Products Co. - Amerivent
- Hart & Cooley - Metlvent
- Household Manufacturing Inc. - Metalbestos and Airmate
- Mitchell Metal Products Inc. - Mitchvent
- Selkirk Metalbestos - Metalbestos
- Simpson Dura-Vent Inc. - DuraVent
- ECCO Heating Products - ECCO Manufacturing