This Metal-Fab Standard Type B Oval 45 Degree Chimney Elbow - 5 In. effectively vents Category I appliances such as water heaters, furnaces, boilers, and gas-fire fireplaces. Constructed with .018 galvanized steel outer wall and .012 aluminum alloy inner wall, this double wall design allows a 1 in. clearance for combustibles. Easy to assemble, the components simply snap together, and the hemmed flue and casing eliminate sharp edges. This chimney elbow is listed to UL 441 and comes with a limited one-year warranty.
- Effectively vents Category I appliances such as gas-fired fireplaces, furnaces, water heaters, and boilers
- Fits in 2" x 4" or 2" x 6" stud walls
- .018" galvanized steel outer wall and .012" aluminum alloy inner wall
- 1/4" insulating air space
- Fixed 45° angle
- Double-wall design allows a 1" clearance to combustibles
- Components simply snap together - no tools required
- Hemmed flue and casing eliminate sharp edges
- Compatible with 5" Metal-Fab Type B Chimney Pipe
- Listed to UL 441
- Limited one-year warranty
- Top Segment Length: 2.25"
- Bottom Segment Length: 3.75"
- Offset: 4.5"