Like many of the other Metal-Fab Type B items, the Metal-Fab Chimney Pipe Tee is designed to fit even the tightest budget and space. The "T" design makes connecting two appliances to the same vent a snap, and the tools free assembly means that you will be able to spend more time doing the things you want. Designed to fit in small spaces, the Metal-Fab Chimney Pipe Tee is also economically priced. Trust the Metal-Fab name and order the Metal-Fab Chimney Pipe Tee for all your venting needs.
- Effectively vents Category I appliances such as gas-fired fireplaces, furnaces, water heaters, and boilers
- Fits in 2" x 4" or 2" x 6" stud walls
- .018" galvanized steel outer wall and .012" aluminum alloy inner wall
- 1/4" insulating air space
- Double-wall design allows a 1" clearance to combustibles
- Components simply snap together - no tools required
- Hemmed flue and casing eliminate sharp edges
- Listed to UL 441
- Limited one-year warranty
- Size: 5"
- Take Off Diameter: 5"
- Height: 11"