This adaptor connects 5" round Metal-Fab Type B chimney liner to 5" oval Metal-Fab chimney liner pipe. It has a double wall constructed. The outer wall is 0.018" galvanized steel, the inner wall is 0.012" aluminum alloy, and there is a 1/4" insulating space between. The double wall construction means that this pipe can be installed with a 1" clearance to combustible materials. No tools are necessary to connect this piece with other components, and the hemmed flue and casing eliminate dangerous sharp edges. This item is listed to UL 441, and there is a limited one-hear warranty.
- Connects 5" round Metal-Fab Type B Chimney Pipe to 5" oval
Metal-Fab Type B Chimney Pipe
- .018" galvanized steel outer wall and .012" aluminum alloy
- 1/4" insulating air space
- Double-wall design allows a 1" clearance to combustibles
- Attaches to other components without tools
- Hemmed flue and casing eliminate sharp edges
- Listed to UL 441
- Limited one-year warranty
- Oval Size: 5"
- Round Size: 5"
- Length: 10.5"