The sizing of pipe diameters can be a challenging aspect to properly ventilating your fireplace. In order to do the job correctly it is essential to have the correct parts. Metal-Fab has designed a round chimney pipe increaser that has the same quality and safety features as the other parts in their chimney pipe liners. This chimney pipe increaser opens a 6 inch round pipe to adapt to a 7 inch round pipe. By choosing Metal-Fab type B round chimney pipe increaser you will be able to complete your ventilation system without cutting corners as well as consistent quality.
3" to 6" pipe sizes are
compatible with the
following brands of Type B gas vent pipe
- Allows connection of 6" and 7" pipe
- .018" galvanized steel outer wall and aluminum alloy inner
- Double-wall design allows a 1" clearance to combustibles
- For use with Metal-Fab Type B Round Chimney Pipe
- Secure locking system requires no tools
- Hemmed flue and casing eliminate sharp edges
- 6" end is compatible with other brands of UL Listed round gas vent pipe (see list below)
- Listed to UL 441
- Limited one-year warranty
- Small End: 6" Dia.
- Large End: 7" Dia.
- Height: 8.5"
- General Products Co. - Airjet
- American Metal Products Co. - Amerivent
- Hart & Cooley - Metlvent
- Household Manufacturing Inc. - Metalbestos and Airmate
- Mitchell Metal Products Inc. - Mitchvent
- Selkirk Metalbestos - Metalbestos
- Simpson Dura-Vent Inc. - DuraVent
- ECCO Heating Products - ECCO Manufacturing