This tee section is designed to help offset vent obstacles or connect two appliances to the same vent. Effective for all Category I appliance vents: gas-fired fireplaces, furnaces, water heaters, and boilers, this tee fits in 2 inch by 6 inch stud walls. The tee features Metal-Fab's signature dual-wall construction - a durable 018" galvanized steel outer wall and .012" aluminum alloy inner wall allows a 1 inch clearance to combustibles. As with other oval Metal-Fab Type B parts, this tee also has a simple snap connection system which requires no tools or rivets.
- Effectively vents Category I appliances such as gas-fired
fireplaces, furnaces, water heaters, and boilers
- Fits in 2" x 6" stud
- .018" galvanized steel outer wall and .012" aluminum alloy
- 1/4" insulating air space
- Double-wall design allows a 1" clearance to combustibles
- Components simply snap together - no tools required
- Hemmed flue and casing eliminate sharp edges
- Listed to UL 441
- Limited one-year warranty
- Size: 6"
- Take Off Diameter: 6"
- Height: 11"