This chimney pipe length has many features that make it stand out. This pipe vents appliances such as gas-fired fireplaces, furnaces, water heaters, and boilers. Made with an advanced dual-wall construction, this vent pipe allows efficiency without much space. The length of the pipe adjusts from 3 inches to 8 inches and allows a 1 inch clearance to combustibles. The positive twist lock system creates secure connections without the use of tools. There are no sharp edges due to the hemmed flue and casing. Listed to UL 441, this vent pipe also has a limited one-year warranty.
- Effectively vents Category I appliances such as gas-fired
fireplaces, furnaces, water heaters, and boilers
- .018" galvanized steel outer wall and .012" aluminum alloy
- 1/2" insulating air space
- Length adjusts from 3" to 8"
- Double-wall design allows a 1" clearance to combustibles
- Positive twist lock system creates secure connections without tools
- Hemmed flue and casing eliminate sharp edges
- Listed to UL 441
- Limited one-year warranty
- Approximate Dimensions: 7" inner diameter x 12" L