This adjustable elbow section is just as easy to install as the other Metal-Fab chimney pipe lengths. The unique twist lock system creates an instant airtight connection to other pipe sections without the need for tools. The elbow is easily adjusted from 0 to 45 degrees in order to acheive the perfect angle and has a double wall steel and aluminum construction for maximum durability. Creates excellent venting for any Category I appliance when used with other Metal-Fab pipe.
- Effectively vents Category I appliances such as gas-fired fireplaces, furnaces, water heaters, and boilers
- Adjusts from 0° to 45°
- Collar rotates a full 360° for complete orientation control
- .018" galvanized steel outer wall and .012" aluminum alloy inner wall
- 7" inner diameter
- 1/2" insulating air space
- Double-wall design allows a 1" clearance to combustibles
- Positive twist lock system creates secure connections without tools
- SureLock is standard on 3" - 6" diameters.
- Hemmed flue and casing eliminate sharp edges
- Listed to UL 441
- Limited one-year warranty