This Consumer Digest "best buy" gas grill is a must own for any griller. With 40,000 BTUs of input, the 642 square inches of total cooking space and double burners will provide you with plenty of cooking space to feed a large group of people. The cast aluminum grill head and bottom with high-temp powder paint finish will stand up to the heat to prevent peeling. The handle features Sta-Kool keeping it cool no matter how hot the grill gets. With dual fixed Nu-Stone shelves you have plenty of built-in utensil space. The porcelain rock grate with self-cleaning porcelain briquettes allow for even heat distribution. With a built-in heat indicator you can ensure you are cooking your food at the right temperature, and the electronic ignition makes the grill as easy to start as pushing a button. The regulator/leak detector will give you accurate fuel levels and help monitor for possible leaks, making your grill experience as safe and easy as possible.
- Two patented "H" style double burners provide 40,000 BTU of
- 642 square inches of total cooking surface (433.5 square inch primary
cooking area, 208.5 secondary cooking area/warming rack)
- Cast aluminum grill head and bottom with Kozy Coat high-temp powder paint
- Grill lid features rolling stainless steel Sta-Kool handle
- Dual fixed Nu-Stone shelves with built-in utensil holders
- 5/16" thick stainless steel cooking grids
- Porcelain rock grate with self-cleaning porcelain briquettes that distribute
- Electronic ignition
- Built-in heat indicator
- Gaslow regulator/leak detector gives accurate fuel level indications and
helps monitor possible fuel leaks
- Duro Cast aluminum cart with heavy-duty aluminum legs and two 8"
- Natural gas cart includes grease cup and 12 foot fuel hose with quick
- Propane cart includes grease cup and propane tank ring