A fireplace looks lovely in whatever venue if might make an appearance, but the beauty that it provides for the fireplace's owner can be significantly enhanced. Napoleon has created the EPA Wood Burning Fireplace Insert - EPI-1101P to be used on both masonry and factory build fireplaces. With this piece of equipment,m you can help enhance the appearance of your fireplace. The Napoleon EPA Wood Burning Fireplace can have additional customizations made, helping to tailor make it to fit your home.
- Large viewing area through an elegantly arched cast iron door
- Effective air wash in combination with high temperatures keeps the viewing
- Includes "WHISPER QUIET" heat circulating blower
- Economical 6" flue assures you of efficiency and cost saving
- Secondary air tube insulated with ceramic fibre and protected with a
stainless steel cover plate ensures complete combustion
- Fully refractory lined firebox maintains the interior temperatures
necessary to achieve low emissions and complete combustion
- Cool room air is circulated around the firebox, heated and returned to the
- Non-catalytic high tech design eliminates the need for a delicate ceramic
catalytic combustor which can deteriorate over time
- The easy operation of a single lever burn control regulates primary
and secondary air establishing a perfect mixture and providing a clean burn.
- Includes the AK-1 adapter kit to complete installation
- President's Limited Lifetime Warranty
(grams per hour)
x Height x Depth
x 21 1/2" x 24"
x 12" x 13 1/2"
size (height x width)
3/4 x 19 3/8
- 1,500 sq. ft.
Output BTU/h (high burn)***
Time (low fire)*