The 1101 Woodburning Fireplace Insert's unique design allows for flush mount
or hearth mount installation in either masonry or factory built fireplaces.
Featuring an elegantly designed, full view single door, standard "WHISPER
QUIET" heat circulating blower & thermostatic sensor, this innovative
design transforms small amounts of wood into large amounts of cozy heat.
Customize your 1101 Fireplace Insert with an optional cast iron surround kit,
available in a variety of porcelain enamel or painted finishes that will enhance
* Picture shown with painted black cast iron surround.
Minimum opening for installation is 16 1/2" to
21" deep x 28 1/2" wide x 21 1/2" high with an approved lined
chimney at least 15 ft. high. Only install into a solid fuel burning fireplace.
Tax Credit Eligibility: Consumers who purchase a qualifying biomass (wood or pellet-burning) appliance are eligible for a $300 tax credit through an extension of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. This unit is eligible for this credit; this model has a thermal efficiency rating of at least 75%. If you have purchased or are planning to purchase and install any of these models from January 1, 2015 (retroactive) until December 31, 2016, you can complete the IRS Form 5695 and include your sales receipt and file it with your tax return to earn the $300 credit.
- BTU Output: up to 55000 during Napoleon independend testing.
- Large viewing area through an elegantly arched cast iron door
- Effective air wash in combination with high temperatures keeps the viewing glass clean
- Includes "WHISPER QUIET" heat circulating blower
- Economical 6" flue assures you of efficiency and cost saving installations
- Secondary air tube insulated with ceramic fibre and protected with a stainless steel cover plate ensures complete combustion
- Fully refractory lined firebox maintains the interior temperatures necessary to achieve low emissions and complete combustion
- Cool room air is circulated around the firebox, heated and returned to the room
- Non-catalytic high tech design eliminates the need for a delicate ceramic catalytic combustor which can deteriorate over time
- The easy operation of a single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air establishing a perfect mixture and providing a clean burn.
- Includes the AK-1 adapter kit to complete installation
- President's Limited Lifetime Warranty