This stove by Napoleon has a pedestal base with a hidden inlet for combustion air that makes the stove even more heat efficient. A secondary air tube is insulated with ceramic fiber and protected with a stainless steel plate cover. The single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air to provide a clean burn. The large glass panel stays clean with the air washing and the high temperatures. A wrap around side shield reduces clearances to combustibles and help to disperse heat evenly. With the aerodynamic firebox, opening the door won't draw smoke into the room. The high tech design eliminates the need for a ceramic catalytic combustor. Other standard features are a full canopy top with a cooking trivet, black louvers, ash pan and lid, and a large ash dump with a fold lid and dual carrying handles. This item uses an economical 6" flue.
- BTU Output: up to 55,000 BTUs during Napoleon independent testing.
- Appealing pedestal base provides a concealed inlet for combustion air and adds even more heat efficiency
- Large glass viewing area stays clean with a combination air washing and high temperatures
- Wrap around side shield helps disperse heat evenly and reduce clearances to combustibles
- Aerodynamic firebox allows you to open the door without drawing smoke into the room
- Ceramic fiber insulated secondary air tube is protected with a stainless steel plate cover
- Single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air providing a clean burn
- Non-catalytic high tech design eliminates need for ceramic catalytic combustor
- Full canopy top with cooking trivet deflects heat forward into the heating area
- Comes standard with black louvers, black trivet and ash pan and lid
- Large ash dump with folding lid and dual carrying handles
- Upper fiber box is lined with ceramic fiber baffles
- Economical and cost saving economical 6" flue
- President's lifetime warranty
- EPA certified