You can't really get any more traditional than a cast iron wood burning stove, and the Napoleon 1100C Cast Iron EPA Wood Burning Stove exemplifies why the use of wood stoves has remained a tradition even after the advent of new technologies. First, there is the matter of appearance. This stove, available in three elegant finishes, will add refinement and class to any room you place it in. And that's without a fire. Once you've got a flame going this stove can become a truly eye-catching centerpiece.
The 1100C Wood Burning Stove is also extremely efficient. A bottom air feed and lined refractory firebox allow you get the maximum burn from each piece of wood, while the cast iron and ceramic glass provide excellent heat distribution. This stove is so mindful of energy conservation that simply using it keeps the viewing window clean. Don't you wish your other home furnishings functioned that way?
But there is one way in which the Napoleon 1100C Cast Iron EPA Wood Burning Stove breaks with tradition. Unlike many of its predecessors, this wood stove is very convenient and easy to use. Installation, operation, and maintenance are totally stress-free. To further your peace of mind this stove even comes with a lifetime warranty. So why not enhance your home with this attractive heating accessory today?
*Shown with Majolica Brown finish.
- BTU Output: up to 55,000 BTUs during Napoleon independent testing.
- Primary "bottom air feed" assists in cold start ups and revives dying fires
- 69.8% Overall maximum heating efficiency with emissions as low as 4.1 grams per hour
- Ceramic fiber insulated secondary air tube is protected with a stainless steel plate cover
- Air wash in combination with high temperatures keeps the large viewing glass clean
- Single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air providing a clean burn
- Wide viewing area and large capacity firebox easily load logs up to 12 inches in length
- Features Early American arched door that fully opens almost flush to sides
- Non-catalytic high tech design eliminates need for ceramic catalytic combustor
- Fully lined refractory firebox acts as kiln concentrating the maximum amount of heat
- Comfortable handle makes opening and closing door easy
- Easily accessible large ash dump with self closing door
- High heat ceramic glass provides a safe view of the fire
- Economical and cost saving economical 6" flue
- Concealed hinges
- Presidents lifetime warranty
- EPA certified