Starting a wood fire doesn't have to be a long and involved process. With a Napoleon 1100PL Wood Burning Stove with Legs you can quickly and easily create a beautiful roaring fire any time you want. And because this classically-styled stove comes with a variety of finishes, doors, and even legs, your fire's housing will be just as attractive as the fire itself.
You might not find it all that surprising that an elegant wood burning stove will add to the visual appeal of a fire - after all, you would expect a nice tie to bolster the appearance of a designer shirt - but did you know that a good stove also allows your wood fire to burn more efficiently? Features like an insulated secondary air tube, economical 6" flue, and a heat-concentrating refractory firebox make the fire in this wood burning stove far more productive than any traditional freestanding flame. So you spend less money in order to get more heat. How about that for a deal?
A Napoleon 1100PL Wood Burning Stove with Legs would make a great addition to any home. Not only is this stove one of the most efficient ways to experience the atmosphere of a wood fire, but it is also one of the most convenient. Installation, operation, and maintenance are straightforward and totally stress-free. So why not treat yourself to a relaxing evening in front of an inviting fire?
- BTU Output: up to 55,000 BTUs during Napoleon independent testing.
- Patented EPA wood burning technology gives you more heat while using less fuel
- Large glass viewing area stays clean with a combination air washing and high temperatures
- 69.8% Overall maximum heating efficiency with emissions as low as 2.8 grams per hour
- Ceramic fiber insulated secondary air tube is protected with a stainless steel plate cover
- Single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air providing a clean burn
- Non-catalytic high tech design eliminates need for ceramic catalytic combustor
- Fully lined refractory firebox acts as kiln concentrating the maximum amount of heat
- Upper fiber box is lined with ceramic fiber baffles
- Economical and cost saving economical 6" flue
- Presidents lifetime warranty
- EPA certified