The Napoleon pedestal stove has a design that provides a concealed inlet for combustion air and adds even more heat efficiency. The exterior of the firebox features a wrap-around side shield that disperses heat more evenly so that the clearance to combustibles is reduced. In addition, the aerodynamic firebox shape lets you open the door to add fuel without drawing smoke into the room. The large glass front stays clean because of air washing and high temperatures. A clean burn is insured by a single lever burn control that regulates the primary and secondary air. The high tech design eliminates the need for a ceramic catalytic combustor. The unit comes with black louvers, trivet, ash pan and lid. You also get a large ash dump with a folding lid and dual carrying handles. It vents with a 6" flue. In addition to all this, the unit is EPA certified.
- BTU Output: up to 70,000 BTUs during Napoleon independent testing.
- Appealing pedestal base provides a concealed inlet for combustion air and adds even more heat efficiency
- Large glass viewing area stays clean with a combination air washing and high temperatures
- Wrap around side shield helps disperse heat evenly and reduce clearances to combustibles
- Aerodynamic firebox allows you to open the door without drawing smoke into the room
- Ceramic fiber insulated secondary air tube is protected with a stainless steel plate cover
- Single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air providing a clean burn
- Non-catalytic high tech design eliminates need for ceramic catalytic combustor
- Full canopy top with cooking trivet deflects heat forward into the heating area
- Comes standard with black louvers, black trivet and ash pan and lid
- Large ash dump with folding lid and dual carrying handles
- Upper fiber box is lined with ceramic fiber baffles
- Economical and cost saving economical 6" flue
- President's lifetime warranty
- EPA certified