Being an environmentally-conscious homeowner doesn't mean you can't ever enjoy a real wood fire. This Napoleon 1400C Cast Iron EPA Wood-Burning Stove, with its EPA-approval and reduced emissions, makes it possible for you to experience the unique ambiance and warmth of wood-fueled flames without having to worry about the effect you're having on your natural surroundings.
Nor will you have to worry about heating costs. Contrary to what many people think, a wood fire is actually one of the most cost-effective ways to heat a home. So when you use a wood-burning stove like this Napoleon 1400C instead of a gas or electric heater, you're literally spending less to heat the same amount of space. The potential for savings become even more apparent when you consider that this stove is powerful enough to heat up to 2,000 sq. ft., an area larger than some homes.
- Attractive European design with decorative arched door
- Solid cast iron construction
- Large ceramic glass viewing window
- Hinged lid provides convenient access to a heavy-gauge steel cooking surface
- Rear shield reduces clearance to combustibles
- Includes ash pan for easy cleaning
- Full refractory-lined firebox promotes combustion and enhances efficiency
- Available in two elegant finishes
- EPA-Certified and mobile-home approved
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Approximate Dimensions: 28" W x 28.5" H x 27" D
- Standard Heat Output: 11,400 to 41,300 BTUs
- High Burn Heat Output: 70,000 BTUs*
- Area Heated: 1,000 to 2,000 sq. ft.
- Burn Time: 9 hrs.
- Maximum Log Size: 18"
- Emissions: 3.5 grams per hour
- Flue Diameter: 6"
*Wolf Steel Ltd.'s own test results showing realistic BTU using hardwood logs with regular refueling. Heat output will differ depending on chimney draft as well as type, moisture content and size of wood.