This wood stove is both an economical and beautiful solution to your heating needs. The patented EPA wood burning technology produces more heat with less fuel, yielding a 69.8% efficiency. The fully-lined refractory firebox concentrates the maximum amount of heat for your room. The single lever burn control regular primary and secondary air to provide a clean burn. The upper fiber box is lined with ceramic fiber baffles, and the high tech design eliminates the need for a ceramic catalytic combustor. As for looks, the large glass viewing area gives you a great view of the fire and is easy to keep clean. The stove is available in a variety of finishes for the legs, doors and louvers so that you customize the look. There is even an optional ash drawer. All, along with the economical 6" flue, makes this stove a smart choice for your home.
- BTU Output: up to 70,000 BTUs during Napoleon independent testing.
- Patented EPA wood burning technology gives you more heat while using less fuel
- Large glass viewing area stays clean with a combination air washing and high temperatures
- 69.8% Overall maximum heating efficiency with emissions as low as 2.8 grams per hour
- Ceramic fiber insulated secondary air tube is protected with a stainless steel plate cover
- Single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air providing a clean burn
- Non-catalytic high tech design eliminates need for ceramic catalytic combustor
- Fully lined refractory firebox acts as kiln concentrating the maximum amount of heat
- Upper fiber box is lined with ceramic fiber baffles
- Economical and cost saving economical 6" flue
- Presidents lifetime warranty
- EPA certified