Wood burning fireplaces give a unique look to any home. Their traditional style and sturdy design give the impression of the tradition of solid practicality. This wood burning stove from Napoleon features all of the quality craftsmanship that Napoleon is known for. The stove features a number of modern improvements. The interior of the stove is refractive and distributes heat evenly. At the same time, the shape of the interior optimizes airflow for maximum fuel efficiency.
- BTU Output: up to 70,000 BTUs during Napoleon independent testing.
- Patented EPA wood burning technology gives you more heat while using less fuel
- Large glass viewing area stays clean with a combination air washing and high temperatures
- 69.8% Overall maximum heating efficiency with emissions as low as 2.8 grams per hour
- Ceramic fiber insulated secondary air tube is protected with a stainless steel plate cover
- Single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air providing a clean burn
- Non-catalytic high tech design eliminates need for ceramic catalytic combustor
- Fully lined refractory firebox acts as kiln concentrating the maximum amount of heat
- Upper fiber box is lined with ceramic fiber baffles
- Economical and cost saving economical 6" flue
- Presidents lifetime warranty
- EPA certified