When someone mentions a wood fire you may think of camping, but a camping trip is by no means the only time you can enjoy the ambiance and warmth of a wood fire. With a Napoleon 1450M EPA Independence Wood Burning Stove you can create a beautiful roaring fire any time you want. And because this classically-styled pedestal stove looks as good as it performs, your stove will be just as attractive as the home itself.
You might not find it all that surprising that an elegant wood burning stove will add to the visual appeal of a fire - after all, you would expect a nice tie to bolster the appearance of a designer shirt - but did you know that a stove also allows your wood fire to burn more efficiently? Features like a concealed inlet for combustion air, wrap-around side shield, and simple air flow control mechanism make the fire in this wood burning stove far more productive than any traditional freestanding flame. So you spend less money in order to get more heat. How about that for a deal?
A Napoleon 1450M EPA Independence Wood Burning Stove would make a great addition to any home. Not only is this stove one of the most efficient ways to experience the atmosphere of a wood fire, but it is also one of the most convenient. Installation, operation, and maintenance are straightforward and totally stress-free. After just one cozy evening by the fire you'll wonder how you ever did without this enchanting accessory.
- Appealing pedestal base provides a well concealed inlet for combustion air which can be drawn from outside to add even more heating efficiency
- The easy operation of a single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air establishing a perfect mixture and providing a clean and efficient burn
- Wrap around side shields add a delicate balance of elegance and functional practicality helping to disperse heat evenly and reduce clearances to combustibles
- Up to 70,000 BTU per hour capacity
- Can heat areas from 1000-2000 sq. feet
- Up to 9 hour duration on low fire
- Large viewing area through an elegantly arched cast iron door
- Air wash in combination with high temperatures keeps the viewing glass clean
- Economical 6 in. flue assures you of efficiency and cost saving installations
- Secondary air tube protected with a stainless steel cover plate ensures complete combustion
- Upper firebox lined with ceramic fiber baffles
- Cool room air is circulated around the firebox, heated and returned to the room
- Non-catalytic high tech design eliminates the need for a delicate ceramic catalytic combustor which can deteriorate over time
- Height (in.): 33 1/4
- Width (in.): 25 1/2
- Depth (in.): 27
- Weight (lbs.): 355