Napoleon has produced the perfect solution to your fireplace needs with the NPI45 Black Pellet Burning Fireplace Insert. Using the heat producing pellets instead of wood, gas, or coal, this easy fireplace insert is designed to be a decorative, functional piece in your home. It is made with an easy to use control panel, an adjustable 120 CFM convection blower, special automatic safety checks and backups, and a user friendly set up for fuel insertion. The NPI45 Black Pellet Burning Fireplace Insert is safe for every room of your home.
- EPA exempt
- Can generate 8,500 to 42,500 BTUs and heat up to 2,000 sq. ft.
- Easy-to-use control panel
- Adjustable 120 CFM convection blower
- Automatic ignition makes starting a fire quick and easy
- Independently controlled fuel feed rate and combustion blower speed allow
precise adjustment of combustion air ratio
- Automatic purge cycle cleans the burn pot every sixty minutes
- Four-stage FAILSAFE system features an automatic blower override, a high
temperature limit switch, a low air pressure switch, and a power failure
- Effective clean glass air wash system
- Flashing light indicates when the insert is out of fuel
- Includes decorative black trivet and accent rods
- Can use 3" or 4" pellet vent pipe
- Suitable for use in bedrooms, bathrooms, and mobile homes
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: 22 1/2" W x 21 1/2" H
- Hopper Capacity: 45 lbs.
- Burn Rate: 1 to 5 lbs. per hour
- Burn Time (low burn): 45 hours
- Electrical Rating: 115 volts, 3.6 amps, 60Hz
- Flue Diameter: 3"