This pellet burning stove from Napoleon eliminates the hassles of a wood-burning fireplace and the hazards of burning gas. The FAILSAFE system monitors the automatic blower, temperature, air pressure, and electricity for the safety of your home and family. Cleaning is convenient with the automatic purge cycle that cleans the burn pot every hour. A black finish, decorative trivet, and accent rods give this piece an appealing, rustic look. For those who place fire safety as a top priority, this charming pellet stove is a great choice for enhancing and warming the living area.
Tax Credit Eligibility: Consumers who purchase a qualifying biomass (wood or pellet-burning) appliance are eligible for a $300 tax credit through an extension of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. This unit is eligible for this credit; this model has a thermal efficiency rating of at least 75%. If you have purchased or are planning to purchase and install any of these models from January 1, 2015 (retroactive) until December 31, 2016, you can complete the IRS Form 5695 and include your sales receipt and file it with your tax return to earn the $300 credit.
- Can generate 8,500 to 42,500 BTUs and heat up to 2,000 sq. ft.
- Easy-to-use control panel
- Adjustable 120 CFM convection blower
- Automatic ignition makes starting a fire quick and easy
- Independently controlled fuel feed rate and combustion blower speed allow precise adjustment of combustion air ratio
- Automatic purge cycle cleans the burn pot every sixty minutes
- Four-stage FAILSAFE system features an automatic blower override, a high temperature limit switch, a low air pressure switch, and a power failure safety shutoff
- Effective clean glass air wash system
- Large concealed ash pan
- Flashing light indicates when the stove is out of fuel
- Includes decorative black trivet and accent rods
- Can use 3" or 4" pellet vent pipe
- Suitable for use in bedrooms, bathrooms, and mobile homes
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: 22 1/2" W x 30 1/2" H x 26 5/8" D
- Hopper Capacity: 55 lbs.
- Burn Rate: 1 to 5 lbs. per hour
- Burn Time (low burn): 55 hours
- Electrical Rating: 115 volts, 3.6 amps, 60Hz
- Flue Diameter: 3"