Warm fires can make a cold night much more tolerable, and with this wood burning fireplace, you can get all of the benefits of a traditional fireplace in an aesthetically appealing fireplace. It is made by Napoleon and comes with air controls, low burn features, ceramic glass that directs the heat, and many more impressive features. It can generate over 60,000 BTUs and can heat an area up to 2,000 square feet, so you can be sure that your home can be completely warm during those cold winter nights.
- Five stainless steel secondary air tubes and 300 ports supercharge fuel
burning for more dynamic flames
- Rugged steel firebox with full refractory lining
- Super-low burn feature allows for extended and overnight burns
- Hand-crafted wrought iron arched faceplate and double doors
- Easy-slide air control lever
- Radiant ceramic glass
- Can use indoor or outdoor combustion air with 1% to 100% mixing control
- Two-piece removable ceramic baffle provides convenient chimney access for
cleaning and maintenance
- Includes andirons and a steel template to ensure proper fit of facing
- Can generate up to 60,000 BTUs per hour and heat 2,000 sq. ft.
- Safety tested to standards ULC S610, UL 127
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: 40" W x 37 3/16" H x 29 1/4" D
- Door Size: 32 1/2" W x 20 1/2" H
- Burn Time: 12 hours
- Maximum Log Size: 25"
- Firebox Capacity: 2.78 cu. ft.
- Flue Diameter: 7" or 8"