You don't have to sacrifice ambiance in order to get an efficient, environmentally-friendly fireplace insert. Thanks to this Timberwolf EPI22 EPA Wood Burning Fireplace Insert, you can enjoy the warmth and atmosphere of a real wood fire while protecting the planet and reducing your heating costs. A distinct classic style and black finish also give this insert a look capable of enhancing any setting.
Caught your attention, have we? Well then, let's talk numbers. The Timberwolf EPI22 EPA Wood Burning Fireplace Insert can generate up to 65,000 BTUs and heat an impressive 800 to 2,000 sq. ft. It also has an 86-percent efficiency rating, making this fireplace insert much more efficient than even other EPA-approved inserts.
Best of all, though, are the numbers you'll see on your heating bill once you've started using your new home accessory. Now we can't tell you exactly what these numbers will be, of course, but we're willing to bet that they're going to be quite a bit smaller than what you're used to. But don't worry, we're pretty sure you'll get the hang of saving eventually. And in the meantime you'll be able to sit back and enjoy a relaxing evening in front of your Timberwolf EPI22 EPA Wood Burning Fireplace Insert.
- Outstanding 86% efficiency rating
- Can generate up to 65,000 BTUs and heat 800 to 2,000 sq. ft.
- Durable firebox with full refractory lining
- Two blowers with automatic thermodisc and speed control
- Large ceramic glass viewing area
- Cast iron door
- Attractive black finish
- Includes required flashing and trim
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: 25 3/8" W x 21 3/4" H
- Minimum Fireplace Opening: 25 7/8" W x 22" H x 14" D
- Firebox Capacity: 1.9 cu. ft.
- Burn Time: 8 hours
- Maximum Log Size: 18"
- Emissions: 3.6 grams per hour
- Flue Diameter: 6"
- Flashing: covers 43" W x 31" H openings