Wood burning fireplaces are often the most efficient way to heat your home, but when burning wood, you can release dangerous chemicals that can ultimately harm the environment. Wood pellets are nearly as efficient as burning wood, but pellets are environmentally friendly and do not release toxins into the air. This pellet burner takes advantage of pellet burning, and allows you to heat up to 2,000 square feet with maximum efficiency while burning an environmentally friendly fuel source.
- Outstanding 76.3% efficiency rating
- Can generate up to 38,250 BTUs and heat 800 to 2,000 sq. ft.
- User-friendly digital control panel
- 120 CFM convection fan
- Built-in auto ignitor and thermostatic control
- Requires almost no maintenance
- Attractive black finish
- Suitable for use in mobile homes
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Required flashing MUST BE PURCHASED in order to complete installation of this appliance
- Dimensions: 21 1/4" W x 20 13/16" H
- Minimum Fireplace Opening: 22" W x 21" H with an adjustable depth of 10 1/2" to 12 1/2"
- Hopper Capacity: 45 lbs.
- Burn Time: 30 hours
- Flue: 3" Dia. rear vent