Wood has always been an ideal fuel source in terms of cost-efficiency, but it's not entirely environmentally-friendly. Enter the wood pellet. Equipped with a high-quality pellet appliance like this Timberwolf TPI35 Pellet Burning Fireplace Insert, you can enjoy the economic benefits of wood heating without any of the environmental drawbacks. You'll also find that, like wood-burning models, pellet inserts produce much more dynamic flames than those powered by gas.
There truly is no downside to owning a Timberwolf TPI35 Pellet Burning Fireplace Insert. In addition to using a fully-renewable fuel source, this impressive fireplace insert features a 76.3-percent efficiency rating. That means that it is capable of heating an 800 to 2,000 sq. ft space with significantly less fuel than even other pellet inserts. This pellet insert also features a 45-pound capacity hopper and a thirty-hour maximum burn time, meaning that you'll spend less time reloading and more time relaxing.
Simply put, a Timberwolf TPI35 Pellet Burning Fireplace Insert will allow you to get more heat for less money and less effort. And it will have very little impact on the environment. As a budget-minded homeowner and an eco-conscious consumer you really won't find a better secondary heat source.
PLEASE NOTE* There is a required flashing that must be purchased with this unit to complete installation. That flashing constitutes an additional purchase and is listed on this item page.
- Outstanding 76.3% efficiency rating
- Can generate up to 38,250 BTUs and heat 800 to 2,000 sq. ft.
- User-friendly digital control panel
- 120 CFM convection fan
- Built-in auto ignitor and thermostatic control
- Requires almost no maintenance
- Attractive black finish
- Suitable for use in mobile homes
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Required flashing for this unit MUST BE PURCHASED in order to complete installation
- Dimensions: 21 1/4" W x 20 13/16" H
- Minimum Fireplace Opening: 22" W x 21" H with an adjustable depth of 10 1/2" to 12 1/2"
- Hopper Capacity: 45 lbs.
- Burn Time: 30 hours
- Flue: 3" Dia. rear vent