Pretty as a picture, and almost as easy to install, the Plazmafire Fireplace from Napoleon features a contemporary look and an easy installation. It's a vent free fireplace, so you can enjoy its convenience and not have to fuss with pipes and venting. And the Plazmafire, with its light-weight frame, is designed to be hung on a wall. It's easier to place it where you want it. And that includes bedrooms, sitting rooms and even mobile homes. Mix in its contemporary curved glass front, a reflective radiant panel, and Topaz crystalline embed bed and you'll have a contemporary, attractive fireplace option that will make it the centerpiece in any room.
- Mirro-Flame(tm) Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panel that echo flames throughout the firebox.
- Topaz Crystaline(tm) ember bed for an enhanced flame appearance.
- Catalytic filtering tiles that perform as a filter to reduce and remove combustion by-products, helping to clean the air.
- Built-in wall mounting plate makes it easy to hang on to the wall.
- Dimensions: 22 in H x 32 3/8 in W x 6 1/8 in D
- Up to 9,000 BTUs
- Curved glass front
- Glass Size is 20 1/2 in W x 9 5/8 in H
- Easy start ignition
- Topaz Crystaline(tm) ember bed
- Mirro-Flame(tm) porcelain Reflective Radiant Panel
- Catalytic filtering tiles
- Glass flex connector
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor
- Built-in wall mounting plate; mounting screws are not provided
- 99.9% Efficiency Steady State
- President's Limited Lifetime Warranty