If you're looking for an easy, attractive, and effective solution for your home heating problems, you won't do any better than this Napoleon WHVF31 Plasmafire Wall-Mounted Vent-Free Gas Fireplace. You can find out why for yourself by reading below.
The vent-free design and simple installation make this fireplace a perfect candidate for hanging on almost any wall. The efficient burner, modern topaz CRYSTALINE ember bed, slate brick panel, and stylish surround add a visually beautiful element to all sorts of home settings. There are other features like heat-resistant ceramic glass, electronic ignition, catalytic filtering tiles, and built-in oxygen depletion system that make the Plasmafire as safe an appliance as it is attractive.
Throw in a limited lifetime warranty, and it's easy to see why this is such a popular appliance. For its combination of style, value, and efficiency, the Plasmafire fireplace is at the top of all sorts of homeowners' lists.
- Convenient vent-free design
- Installation is almost as easy as hanging a picture
- Efficient burner with modern topaz CRYSTALINE ember bed
- Heat-resisitant ceramic glass
- Exclusive slate brick panel
- Fuel-saving electronic ignition
- Includes catalytic filtering tiles
- Two attractive styles of surround
- Built-in Oxygen Depletion Sensor
- Approved for use in mobile homes
- Tested as a heater to ANSI Z21.11.2
- Limited lifetime warranty
- BTU Input: 20,000
- Dimensions with Convex Surround: 48 3/8" W x 29 1/2" H x 9
- Dimensions with Rectangular Surround: 43 5/16" W x 28" H x
7 3/8" D
- Glass Dimensions: 31 1/2" W x 161/2" H
- Steady State Efficiency: 99.9%