An outdoor tent is incredibly useful for a mobile business or other customers that need a temporary building they can set up anywhere. If you need to replace an existing tent frame, or you're just buying the tent and frame separately, this product is for you. Made with two inch anodized marine aluminum tubing and welded steel corners, center crown, and side fittings, this frame is built to last. All parts necessary are included, and it assembles by simply lining the pieces up and inserting pins.
- West Coast Tent Frame
- Welded steel corners, center crown and side fittings
- 2" 6005 T-5 schedule 10 anodized marine aluminum tubing
- Frame parts attach together with pins
- Approximately: 30' L x 70' W
- Includes Frame and Stakes
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty