There is a reason this Sunflower Playhouse is one of the most popular cedar playhouses on the market. The reason is this: it's difficult enough to find a high-quality, long-lasting structure that you can be confident your children can safely play in for years, but when you combine that with a charming, imagination-inspiring cottage kids love to use, you have something really special on your hands.
Your children can throw the best teaparty or sleepover ever in this Western Red Cedar structure complete with functional windows and a front porch. All of the attention to detail, including flower boxes and a designer shingled roof, give kids a great excuse to get out of the house and enjoy outdoor play in almost any weather.
From a parents perspective, assembly is relatively easy. The playhouse is shipped in 'knock-down' panels that only require that you screw them together to assemble. In most cases assembly can be completed in a weekend. For ease of assembly, attention to detail, and overall charm the Sunflower Playhouse makes great sense as an addition to your backyard or play area.
- Constructed with Western Red Cedar which is known to be long lasting,
durable and very safe
- Aluminum tempered glass windows with screens and locks
- Tempered hardboard veneer
- Pre-shingled roof sections for better protection against leaks
- Minimum tools required
- 1 year manufacturers warranty
- Playhouse features:
- 3 Functional windows
- 2 Flower boxes
- Functional Dutch Door
- Designer Shingled Gable
- 3-ft. Cedar Deck on Porch
- Hardware Included
- 6' W x 9' D x 7' H playhouse
- Outside Height = 84" (inside = 75")
- Outside Wall Depth = 106" (not including porch)
- Outside Wall Width = 76"
- Enclosed Playhouse Depth = 72"
- Porch Depth = 34"
- Front Porch Roof Height = 62"
- Window Openings = 14" W x 20" H
- Door Dimensions = 24" W x 57" H
- Shipping weight = 949 lbs.
- Shipping time = 3 weeks