A healthy dose of natural light can turn a stuffy outdoor shed into a bright, usable structure with a variety of functions. That's the philosophy behind the Sunshed Cedar Garden Shed and Greenhouse. No more fumbling around for tools, no more tangles of cobwebs in a dark, forgotten corner, and no more having to use some flimsy plastic greenhouse for your plants.
The shed itself is made of strong, weather-resistant Western Red Cedar. The Dutch door provides easy access, but the secret is in the Lexan Polycarbonate roof windows. They allow plenty of sunlight so you can see what you're doing in your shed or give your plants much-needed light in your greenhouse.
It's easy to assemble the pre-built panels, it's easy to add storage for tools or plants with the optional shelving, and it's easy to see how this stately cedar shed can add just the right touch to your yard. Shed a little light on your backyard's storage and indoor planting issues with the purchase of your very own Sunshed Garden Shed and Greenhouse.
- Durable and long lasting Western Red Cedar construction
- No dangerous and time consuming cutting required
- Aluminum tempered glass windows with screens and locks
- Tempered hardboard veneer
- Pre-shingled roof sections for better protection against leaks
- Pre-built panels for quick and easy installation
- Manageable panel sizes
- Minimum tools required
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Shed features:
- 4 Functional Windows with Screens
- 6 Fixed Side Windows
- 3 Storage Shelves
- 31" Wide Functional Dutch Door
- "L" Shaped Full Wall Workbench
- Lexan Polycarbonate Roof Windows (1 side)
- Mahogany Veneer on Interior Panels
- Cedar Roof with shingles already attached
- Hardware included
- 12' W x 12' D SunShed Garden Shed
- Outside Height = 113"
- Outside Wall Depth = 138"
- Outside Wall Width = 143-1/2"
- Side Wall Height = 72"
- Front Window Openings = 14" W x 20" H
- Door Dimensions = 31" W x 72" H
- Side Window Openings = 12" W x 20" H
- Shipping weight = 1850 lbs
- Shipping time = 3 weeks