1. What all is included in the option for Log Set Only?
The LOG SET ONLY includes everything in the paragraph listed to the left of the pricing which starts with "Sets Include...."
This set is to be lit manually with a match. If you choose to go with the pilot kit,
it comes with everything listed in that paragraph, plus the pilot kit.
2. Does the remote control come with the units that state Remote Ready Pilot Kit?
None of the unit prices include the remote control.
The remote control must be purchased separately because there are a few different options to choose from.
For On/Off Remote Ready Pilot Kit (APK-11M ) - Choose from the RR1 or the RR2 remote control.
You CAN NOT adjust the flame height with this option
For Variable Flame Remote Read Pilot Kit (APK-150M) - Choose from the VR1 (most popular) or the VR2 remote control.
You CAN adjust the flame height with this set/remote.
3. What is the most popular Vented gas log set?
Our most popular set is the Charred Oak, followed by the Split Oak Designer
4. What is the most popular Ventless gas log set?
Our most popular set is the Charred Frontier Oak.
5. How long will it take to get my log set?
West Coast - about 7 to 10 business days via Free UPS Ground
East Coast - about 4 to 5 business days via Free UPS Ground
Southeast - about 3 to 4 business days via Free UPS Ground
6. What is the warrantly on the gas logs?
Logs - Lifetime warranty
Burner System - 5 year warranty
Pilot Kits - 3 year warranty
7. What do I do if my log set arrives defective/damaged?
Please contact us so we may get it taken care of for you.
8. What side does my gas line have to be on for the log sets?
Your gas source can be on either side, it does not
9. Who do I contact to install my gas logs?
These are usually installed by a plumber or your local gas company.
10. How do I know if I am required to have a CSA certified burner system - the G46 or the G5?
It is not very common that a CSA certified burner is required. However, please contact your local gas
company for this information.
11. Can I get a G46 or a G5 burner system instead of the G4?
We can special order these burner systems for you.
The G4 is a standard burner we use on all log sets. Please contact us for a price on these special orders.
This will take 3 to 4 weeks to get this special order in stock.
12. How many burners are on the G4 burner system?
This is a single burner system which puts out a very nice, realistic
13. If I were to get the option for the Log Set Only or the Log Set plus Safety Pilot Kit, can I still adjust the flame
Yes, you can adjust the flame height manually on these
14. Which option do I choose when I want a wall switch?
If you want a wall switch, you must choose from the Remote Ready Pilot Kit options. The wall switch
uses the same pilots as the remote control uses.
15. Are the log sets
available in both Natural Gas and Liquid Propane?
all of our log sets are available in the Natural Gas or Liquid Propane. If
you can not find it on the website, please contact us for assistance.