Getting a Hercules 10 X 20 Portable Garage Canopy with Sidewalls and Plastic Windows is an easy and affordable way to handle an immediate need for a high-quality structure. This portable garage canopy isn't called the Hercules for nothing. It's called the Hercules because it's sturdy, it's stylish, and many current owners swear by its performance.
That performance comes largely from the quality of the construction. The eight leg supports are made of 20 gauge, powder-coated steel to provide a stable foundation. The polyethylene canopy cover is perfect for protecting vehicles, equipment, or anything else that requires a quick, reliable storage solution.
The sidewall kit features one solid end panel, one zippered end panel for an open or closed entrance, and two sidewalls with plastic windows. The sidewalls even have flaps that wrap around the corner poles to completely enclose your valuable storage items.
There's no need to apply for a bank loan or make a permanent home addition to get functional storage. This garage canopy can handle whatever structural needs you have wherever you need them. The Hercules 10 X 20 Portable Garage Canopy with Sidewalls and Plastic Windows is a very simple, cost-effective answer to many storage questions.
- Automotive lovers especially appreciate the protection it provides vehicles against sun and rain
- Strong, portable, and affordable
- Sets the industry standard as a consumer favorite
- Standard 1 year waterproof polyethylene cover
- Sidewall kit includes: 1 zippered end wall, 1 solid end wall, and 2 sidewalls with plastic windows
- Sidewalls have flaps that wrap around corner poles to completely enclose structure
- 8 legs (20 gauge) white powder coated
- Includes drawstring and curtain clips to keep sides from flapping
- California fire rated cover #FA-54901
- Unit is not rated for ice, snow, or high winds
- 177 pounds
- Dimensions: 10 ft., 8 in. x 20 ft. canopy with a side height of 6 ft., 8 in. and center height of 9 ft., 9 in.