Rubber straps have a wide variety of uses, and are a common sight in garages and workshops alike. This 31 inch strap from Polytuf is durable and flexible, and it can be stretched up to 46 inches long. The galvanized steel used in the S hooks is designed to resist rusting, and the graduated design adds flexibility while ensuring maximum strength. The heavy duty rubber strap can be used to hold things in place, strap them down, or protect your belongings with some type of tarp.
- Heavy-duty molded EPDM rubber construction
- Graduated teardrop design adds strength
- Silicon kiln-tempered galvanized steel "S" hooks resist rust
- Rigorously tested for tensile strength, hardness, elongation,
ozone-resistance, and cold-resistance
- Approximately 31" long with a maximum stretch of 46"