This tarp is black on both sides and is made of 1100 denier material with a weight of 6.0 ounces per square yard. The 14 x 14 weave count gives the fabric a final thickness of 11-12 mil. This tarp is made to be durable with tough heat-sealed seams and triple-fabric-reinforced corners. The hems are double-stitched and double-reinforced with 1/4" bolt roping. The corners have solid brass grommets and stainless steel D-rings on sturdy nylon webbing are located every 2" around the perimeter. The material is coated on both sides to be UV and water-resistant and the tarp is cold-resistant to 20 degree Fahrenheit.
- 6.0 ounces per square yard*
- 1100 Denier
- Color: Black Both Sides
- 14 x 14 weave count with 11-12 mil. thickness
- Tough heat-sealed seams and triple-fabric reinforced corners
- Double-stitched and double-fabric reinforced hems with 1/4" bolt-roping
- Solid brass grommets in each corner
- Stainless steel D-Rings on nylon webbing every 2'
- UV and water-resistant polyethylene coating protects both sides
- Cold-resistant to 20º F
- Approximately: 10' W x 18' L
- *Square yard weights may vary +/- 10%