You know exactly what you want. You are designing your fireplace with care, choosing each item for maximum efficiency, and this burner kit fits right into your plans. Featuring a pre-assembled control valve and regulator, and a quality Piezo ignitor, this quality burner system has an amazing output of 55,000 BTUs, making it an excellent secondary heat source for your home. For your natural gas fireplace, this burner system is the excellent choice, complete with a custom grate, sand, burner clips, and damper clamp. And when you're looking for a deal, this fully functional burner with minor scuffs is perfect. Don't forget, this burner will be hidden under your choice of fire stones, gems or logs, so you don't need to worry about the scuffs being seen.
Why Buy Open Box Items?
As sometimes happens, items are occasionally damaged in transit, manufactured with minor defects, or the customer simply decides they do not want the item after receiving it. Since these items show minor damage or wear, they cannot be sold as new. We offer these items to our customers at a deep discount due to the minor imperfections. Open Box Deals come with a full warranty, just the same as their brand new counterparts. These items are very limited in quantity, and once they are sold, they will no longer be available at that price, so don't delay!
- This is a gas log burner only. You must purchase the gas logs separately to have a complete gas log set or you can purchase one of our complete gas log sets.
- For use with Peterson Real Fyre log sets
- Efficiently produces comforting radiant heat
- Uses less fuel than other burners
- Hidden controls
- ANSI Certified
- 10-year warranty (burner)
- System includes:
- one (1) ANSI Certified Advanced Glowing Ember Burner
- one (1) custom grate
- glowing embers
- granules (sand or vermiculite)
- one (1) connector kit
- log locators
- one (1) Piezo ignitor
- one (1) damper clamp
- Includes ANSI Certified Triple T Burner with pre-assembled Electronic On/Off remote control valve and regulator
- Automatic Pilot Kit valves are C.S.A. Designed and Certified
- Light using a remote control, wall switch, or the manual knob
- Flame height is constant and not variable
- Natural Gas
- 55,000 BTUs