Miss the crackling sound of a real wood burning fire now that you are enjoying the ease of your Real Fyre gas log fireplace? Now you can delight your senses with Real Fyre's Crackler, featuring a speaker encased in a natural-looking pine cone casing. Direct the speaker to the back of the fireplace to effectively allow the sounds to bounce from the fireplace into the room. This Real Fyre Crackler operates with a built-in push button system and includes three levels for volume. Pine Remote Systems are available as well as additional decorative Pine Cones and can be purchased separately for use with this Crackler with Pine Cone Cover. Sit back and enjoy the beautiful sights and sounds of your Real Fyre gas fireplace!
- Crackler provides realistic cracking and popping sounds of a wood-burning
- Can be set on low, medium, or high sound levels
- Speaker is encased in a natural-looking pine cone casing
- Speaker is designed to face the back of the hearth so the sound
"bounces" from the fireplace and is diffused throughout the room
- Operates with built-in push button system
- Can be used with separately purchased Peterson model PC-100 or PC-500 Pine