You chose the perfect gas log set to give your fireplace the look you wanted, but now they are discolored and have lost their attractiveness. Restore the look that drew you with the Rutland Log Bright Gas Log Soot Remover. The best part is the fact that you won't have to scrub; simply heat up the logs, spray them, and the soot build-up will fall off. You can rest in the confidence that the cleaner will not damage or discolor your logs, clog any gas orifices, or harm you burners. This easy spray-on cleaner is effective for both vented and vent-free gas log sets.
- Removes soot build-up on gas logs
- Won't damage burners, clog gas orifices, or discolor logs
- Can be used as often as necessary
- Easy spray-on application
- For use on vented and vent-free gas log sets
- Note: Not for use on white gas logs such as "birch" or lightweight fiber logs.