This cement has many uses. It can be cast into custom shapes, and is perfect for replacing damaged firebricks or for filling irregular holes in your masonry. It can also be used to create a solid stove bed. This product cures without heat. When cured it can withstand temperatures as high as 2,200 degrees Fahrenheit, making it strong enough for use in outdoor fire pits. The finished color of this cement is a light brown but it may be painted. This product comes dry, but after mixing it has a pot time of 20-30 minutes and will dry in approximately 24 hours depending on thickness of application, temperature and humidity. One 25 pound tub will cast two 12" x 12" x 1.25" blocks.
- Can be cast into custom shapes
- Ideal for replacing worn out firebrick and filling large irregular holes in masonry fireboxes
- Creates an excellent solid stove bed
- Cures without heat
- Strong enough for use in outdoor fire pits
- Withstands temperatures as high as 2,200º F
- May be painted after curing
- Easy to use
- Consistency: dry
- Pot Time: 20 to 30 minutes
- Dry Time: 24 hours, depending upon thickness, humidity, and air temperature
- Coverage: one 12.5 pound container casts a block 12" x 12" x 1.25"
- Color: light brown