Every hearth service pro knows that you can't deliver outstanding results without the right materials. That's why you need a high-quality Fireplace Patch handy for safe, secure, long-lasting repairs. A simple curing allows this Masonry Fireplace Patch from Rutland to withstand temperatures as high as 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit and become as tough as firebrick. And its gray color ensures that your patch won't disrupt the appearance of the hearth. Invest in the best patch available with this versatile compound.
- Perfect for repairing holes or cracks in masonry fireboxes and outdoor fire pits
- Requires no layering
- Cures without heat
- Can withstand temperatures as high as 2,000º F
- Easy to use
- Consistency: dry
- Pot Time: 20 to 30 minutes
- Dry Time: 24 hours, depending upon thickness, humidity, and air temperature
- Coverage: 600 grams will fill holes up to 15 cu. in.
- Color: gray