Instantly give your stove or cast iron appliance a "face lift" with the Rutland Stove Paint. The finished black color is able to withstand up to 1,200 degree F without peeling, ensuring you that your stove will not crack or chip no matter what you are cooking! The Rutland Stove Paint is also easy to use, as it doesn't require a primer and dries quickly and evenly. Suitable for outdoor and indoor use, a can of Rutland Stove Paint is just what you need to make your steel and cast iron devices look brand new again.
- All-purpose flat black silicone resin paint
- Can withstand 1,200º F without peeling or blistering
- Makes cast iron and steel look like new
- Adheres to surfaces without a primer
- Dries quickly and evenly
- 16 oz. provides a 4 mil wet film thickness (applied in two coats) for approximately 50 sq. ft
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use