Wood burning stoves and fireplace inserts naturally will build up creosote. If you let it build up without doing anything about it, eventually you will lose efficiency and even compromise safety with a potential chimney fire. A quick and easy solution to creosote is to add a chimney cleaner log to your fire. This log contains Safe T Flue chimney cleaner. This substance will change the creosote into a powder that is easily brushed away.
- Contains Rutland's Safe-T-Flue Chimney Cleaner
- Changes creosote into a powder that can be brushed away
- Reduces the chances of chimney fires
- Allows fires to burn more cleanly and efficiently
- Application is as simple as adding a log to your fire
- For airtight wood-burning stoves and fireplace inserts