Replace your worn out gasket on your stove doors with Rutland's fiberglass Graph-Glas stove gasket. The gasket is braided to prevent unwinding and is impregnated with graphite to enhance the durability and its abrasion resistance. The black coloring allows the gasket to disappear into your stove. The gasket can withstand temperatures as high as 1000-degrees Fahrenheit. The gasket comes with a tube of easy-to-use gasket cement and is 7 feet long by one half inch.
- Replaces worn out gasketing on stove doors
- Braided to prevent unwinding
- Graphite-impregnated for enhanced durability and abrasion-resistance
- Can withstand temperatures as high as 1,000º F
- Black color allows it to blend in with your stove
- Comes with a tube of easy-to-use gasket cement
- Rope Dimensions: 7' x 1/2"